Careers at the Utah Warriors
Ticket Account Manager
JOB TITLE: Ticket Account Manager (Part-Time 25-30 Hours per week average)
DEPARTMENT: Sales and Marketing
REPORTS TO: Chief Revenue Officer
The Utah Warriors is a founding member of Major League Rugby now in its fourth year of operation. With a focus on Community, Family, Tradition and Respect the Warriors are building a staff of diverse individuals who work tirelessly to bring this young franchise and brand forward as one of the most respected teams, staff and customer-facing entities in all of sports.
About the Internship: The Utah Warriors is looking for a high energy individual to focus on increasing their fan base. This person must possess a positive attitude and ability to adjust quickly to frequent adjustments consistent with a startup franchise and league. Must be willing to step into any role or project needed and work closely with the front office and team staff to provide a fluid, enjoyable experience for all clients and fans.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work primarily with individuals to provide hospitality solutions that best fit their needs
- Meet effort and result criteria established by leadership
- Develop relationships with previous ticket buyers, small business owners, engaged fans etc. to purchase an appropriate ticket package
- Work with team to maximize results within sponsorship and ticket sales and service departments.
- Utilize home games as an ideal way to build relationships, showcase our product and provide support for all aspects of putting on a major event.
- All other duties necessary as part of a startup sports franchise and league.
Necessary Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (Internship credit possible for college Juniors and Seniors working toward a bachelor’s degree)
- Fundamental understanding of basic computer programs
- Tireless work ethic and ability to communicate with a diverse setting of individuals each day
- Ability to present to corporate executives
- Active listening skills with a strong desire to learn
- Ability to follow direction
- Verbal, written and digital communication
- Customer service
- Relationship building
- Sales, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Fundamental knowledge of computer systems
- High energy and passion
- Standing and walking around on game days for up to 5 hours
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds occasionally
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Send a resume and cover letter to [email protected].
W Nation Ep. 17 Dramatic Win Vs DC, Big Game In LA
Jarom Jordan and Banksy recap the Utah Warrior’s dramatic nail...
Tucci Time – Season 2, Episode 2
Tell me you're a prop without telling me you're a...
Warriors Saga with Jurie Van Vuuren
Jurie Van Vuuren, a second-year flanker for the Utah Warriors,...
Game Highlights: Warriors vs. Old Glory
The Utah Warriors take down Old Glory DC in one...
Warriors Win Thrilling Match Over Old Glory DC
Herriman, Utah — The Utah Warriors came away with a...