Utah Warriors announce season ticket holder giveaway promotion
Winners have a chance to win one of five curated experiences
Herriman, Utah — In the run-up to their 2021 season, the Utah Warriors are pleased to announce the Warriors Experience Giveaway for fans who put down a $50 season ticket deposit for the 2021 season. Fans who have previously put down a deposit for season tickets or put one down between Thursday, Nov. 5, and Monday, Nov. 16, will be automatically entered to win one of five exclusive Warriors Experiences.
Warriors Experiences give fans a chance to be part of the team and get a behind-the-scenes look at the players and coaches. Fans who have put down a deposit for season tickets by Nov. 16 will get an entry for each item. Winners will be announced on the Warriors Facebook and Instagram pages on Nov. 16 (see contest rules below).
Season ticket holders will have a crack at winning one of the following experiences:
- Four additional single-game tickets, including hospitality, parking and a pre-game field pass, at a Warriors home game
- Private lunch with Warriors head coach Chris Latham for four people
- Private tour for four by Warriors CEO/GM Kimball Kjar of Zions Bank Stadium during a Warriors training session
- Private, socially distanced workout session for up to two people with the players during preseason
- Shadow the Warriors staff for one home game to see the behind-the-scenes and gain access to the sidelines and broadcast production area for up to two people
SEASON TICKET HOLDER BENEFITS
By putting down your deposit and becoming a season ticket holder, your benefits include:
- Same seat for all matches
- Invite to STH Member-only Warrior Events throughout the year (including events with players)
- Discount on Merchandise
- Discount on additional tickets
- Exchange opportunity
- Discount and first access to all Warriors camps and programs
- First access to single-game tickets
- First access to postseason tickets
- Loyalty Benefits based upon consecutive tenor as a Warriors Season Ticket Member
HOW TO ENTER
To put down a deposit for the 2021 Warriors season, visit www.warriorsrugby.com/season-tickets/, and you’ll be entered into the Warriors Experience Giveaway!
- A season ticket deposit of $50 is required to enter or win.
- Eligibility: Our giveaway is open to United States participants who are at least 18 years old
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules and abide by the eligibility requirements set forth herein. You agree to accept the decisions of the Utah Warriors as final and binding in all matters related to the giveaway.
- Giveaway Period: Entries will be accepted beginning at 10:30 a.m. MDT on Thursday, November 5, 2020, through 10:30 a.m. MDT on Monday, November 16, 2020.
- How to Enter: To enter the giveaway, entrants need to sign up and put down their $50 season ticket deposit by 10:30 a.m. MDT Monday, November 16, 2020.
- All prizes will be announced Thursday, November 5, and reminders sent throughout the following week. A drawing for each of the five prizes will be held on Monday, November 16, 2020, by 8:00 p.m. MDT. The prizes are non-transferable. The Warriors are not responsible for lost or stolen prizes. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes and fees shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Prize Claim: Winner(s) will be announced on the Warriors Facebook and Instagram page on Monday, November 16. Winners will then be contacted directly via email by no later than Wednesday, November 18. The Warriors will not respond to prize inquiries before the winners are announced.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection: Winners of the giveaway will be selected at random using a random name generator.
- Terms: The Warriors reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or modify the sweepstakes for any reason and at any time. The Warriors have the right, in its sole discretion, to void entries for any reason.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless the Warriors and any of its affiliates or any party acting on its behalf of all liability. The Warriors shall not be held responsible for any damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether or not it is caused by negligence. Before entering, the participant is responsible for ensuring that participant is eligible for the giveaway based on local laws.
Herriman, Utah — Utah Warriors co-founder and partner Lucas Kjar, founder of
Salt Lake City — In any professional sports league, there is more
Herriman, Utah — In the final match of the Fall 2020 Selects
Herriman, Utah — November 20, 2020. After winning the rematch against the
DICK SMITH, USA RUGBY CO-FOUNDER, US RUGBY HALL-OF-FAMER AND UTAH WARRIORS SEASON
- December 2020 (1)
- November 2020 (12)
- October 2020 (13)
- September 2020 (5)
- August 2020 (8)
- July 2020 (1)
- June 2020 (4)
- April 2020 (3)
- March 2020 (7)
- February 2020 (14)
- January 2020 (3)
- December 2019 (3)
- November 2019 (7)
- October 2019 (8)
- September 2019 (1)
- August 2019 (1)
- July 2019 (1)
- June 2019 (3)
- May 2019 (10)
- April 2019 (12)
- March 2019 (5)
- February 2019 (6)
- January 2019 (4)
- December 2018 (3)
- September 2018 (1)
- August 2018 (1)
- June 2018 (3)
- May 2018 (8)
- April 2018 (5)
- March 2018 (6)
- February 2018 (6)
- January 2018 (3)
- December 2017 (8)
- November 2017 (5)
- October 2017 (2)
- August 2017 (2)
- July 2017 (1)