WELCOME BACK! RE-UNITED WITH RUGBY!
The Utah Warriors want to welcome back not only Warriors Nation, but all of the families, businesses, and communities in Utah to professional sports the way it’s meant to be enjoyed: TOGETHER!
The Utah Warriors will be the first professional sports team in Utah and the first team in Major League Rugby cleared to host fans at near-capacity and with side-by-side seating inside of Zions Bank Stadium (ZBS) for the home opener on March 27th.
COVID-19 policies will still be in place, including the wearing of masks, but being able to cheer, sing and chant with your fellow fans, family and friends will part of the game-day experience for fans at ZBS.
For season ticket options CLICK HERE or call the Warriors Box Office at 801-477-7652
WHAT TO EXPECT ON GAMEDAY:
- Side-by-Side Seating in Zions Bank Stadium
- Concessions Gardens for food and drink located throughout Zions Bank Stadium (See Map Below). Unfortunately, no food or drink will be allowed outside of the Concessions Garden areas.
- Added In-Game Entertainment for Warriors Home Games:
- Fox 13’s Big Budah on the Mic as In-Stadium Entertainment
- DJ Bad Hair Day spinning tunes as In-Stadium Music Man
- Launch of the Warriors Nation Stunt Team
- Facepainting and other games for the kids
- Warriors Walk outside of the stadium w/ drumline, DJ, games, and more!
- All other Zions Bank Stadium standard admission policies can be FOUND HERE. For more information on Zions Bank Stadium’s COVID-19 policies and guidelines, please CLICK HERE.
Game Highlights: Utah Selects vs. American Raptors
Highlights from the Utah Selects - the development squad for...
Find a Rugby Club near you!
Looking to get into rugby? Use our interactive map to...
Warriors Saga with Sama Malolo
Growing up in Australia, Sama Malolo was a standout Super...
W Nation Ep. 17 Dramatic Win Vs DC, Big Game In LA
Jarom Jordan and Banksy recap the Utah Warrior’s dramatic nail...