WELCOME BACK! RE-UNITED WITH RUGBY!
The Utah Warriors want to welcome back not only Warriors Nation, but all of the families, businesses, and communities in Utah to professional sports the way it’s meant to be enjoyed: TOGETHER!
The Utah Warriors will be the first professional sports team in Utah and the first team in Major League Rugby cleared to host fans at near-capacity and with side-by-side seating inside of Zions Bank Stadium (ZBS) for the home opener on March 27th.
COVID-19 policies will still be in place, including the wearing of masks, but being able to cheer, sing and chant with your fellow fans, family and friends will part of the game-day experience for fans at ZBS.
For season ticket options CLICK HERE or call the Warriors Box Office at 801-477-7652
WHAT TO EXPECT ON GAMEDAY:
- Side-by-Side Seating in Zions Bank Stadium
- Concessions Gardens for food and drink located throughout Zions Bank Stadium (See Map Below). Unfortunately, no food or drink will be allowed outside of the Concessions Garden areas.
- Added In-Game Entertainment for Warriors Home Games:
- Fox 13’s Big Budah on the Mic as In-Stadium Entertainment
- DJ Bad Hair Day spinning tunes as In-Stadium Music Man
- Launch of the Warriors Nation Stunt Team
- Facepainting and other games for the kids
- Warriors Walk outside of the stadium w/ drumline, DJ, games, and more!
- All other Zions Bank Stadium standard admission policies can be FOUND HERE. For more information on Zions Bank Stadium’s COVID-19 policies and guidelines, please CLICK HERE.
W Nation: Ep 75 | Stade Toulousain Alliance
In this week's episode of W Nation, Jarom Jordan and...
Stade Toulousain and the Utah Warriors Announce Plans for Innovative International Alliance
The project, called “The Rugby Alliance,” will develop each respective...
2023 Single Game Tickets On Sale Now
Single game tickets for the 2023 season are on sale...
Utah Warriors Announce 2023 Selects Roster
HERRIMAN, Utah – The Utah Warriors have announced their Selects...
Utah Warriors 2023 Captains Named
HERRIMAN, Utah (Dec. 21, 2022) – Ahead of the Utah...