Summer Touch Rugby League – 2019
The Utah Warriors will be hosting our summer touch rugby league at the Five12 Championship field located at 3197 N Ashton Blvd., Lehi, UT 84043 This will be a Open Coed division tournament. This is the perfect opportunity to learn the fundamentals of the game of rugby and to mingle and associate with the Utah Warriors players and coaches. Schedule details and rules will be finalized and sent out 1 week before games start. So grab your friends, family and coworkers and put a team together to claim bragging rights to Utah Warriors Summer Touch Rugby League.
- Cost: $450 per team(each team will get special discounts to Warriors 2020 season tickets and Warriors Merchandise). Late registration $550 (after July 1st).
- Team sizes: 12-14 roster players per team
- Starts: July 11th – September. 26th
- Time: Every Thursday evening | 6:30pm – 8:30pm
- Venue & Address: 3197 N Ashton Blvd., Lehi, UT 84043
- Matches: Matches will be 30 minutes long, 15 minutes each half. Matches are played on halves of a rugby fields from 6:30-8:30pm, 2-3 matches per field per night. Details on the tournament format will be sent out once teams and divisions are finalized. Finals will be 20 minute halves.
- Rule: Rules of of the game can be found here.
- 1st Place – $800
- 2nd Place – $200
- Open Co-ed (Men and Women)
- Uniforms – Uniforms are strongly encouraged
***REGISTRATION CLOSES July 6th***
Warriors Cast Officially Launches with Jarom Jordan & Jared Banks
Salt Lake City, UT—The Utah Warriors are excited to announce...
ICYMI: Ben Nicholls, Warriors Asst. Head Coach, Reviews His Premiership Coaching Experience
Salt Lake City, UT--Having got to pick the brains of...
Major League Rugby Hits the Road for Vegas Weekend Event
SALT LAKE CITY (November 8, 2019) –Major League Rugby (MLR)...
RUGBY REVIEW: Boks Win RWC, Gladiators Champs of MPD
YOKOHAMA -- They started carving South Africa's name into...
Utah Warriors Announce Hiring of Wallabies Legend Chris Latham as Head Coach
Salt Lake City, UT—The Utah Warriors are pleased to announce...